Do you like free stuff? I mean who does not like free stuff? It is pretty easy to earn free clothes through being a hostess in my Facebook group with the incentives I offer! For each 10 items sold, you receive a free item of your choosing with the exception of the Amelia or Sarah, which you can choose instead for $20. I think that is a pretty good deal! On top of that, if one of your friends chooses to be a hostess for a future party, you will get an item for 50% off.
What’s the catch? There are a few steps that you can take to ensure that you have a successful party. So, time for some math. Think about how many items you would like to get for free. Is it 5? Well then you need to sell 50 items! How do you accomplish that? Here is where to start:
- Invite as many people as you think would be interested to the party! MINIMUM of 50 people!!! The more the merrier. If you are not sure if they would love purchasing LuLaRoe, message them and ask for permission to add them to the group.
- Get your friends excited and curious about LuLaRoe. If they are new to LuLaRoe, send them a note about why you love it! If they are familiar with our lovely brand, encourage them to try a new style! Be encouraging, everyone loves to feel beautiful.
- Hype up your event as it gets closer, share it on your Facebook wall, or tag friends in the shopping group. During the event, tag your friends on items that they might be interested in. You know their favorite colors, their styles and their interests. Be their cheerleader!
- Educate your friends that they need to tag you on their purchases for you to get credit. Take note on who is purchasing during your party. Feel free to tag yourself if your friend forgets!
A friendly reminder: you are only to earn credit for purchases made during the party who are there upon your invitation. I have many repeat customers that will shop your party but those sales do not count towards your party nor should you ask them to give you credit for the purchase.
Once the party is over, enjoy your free clothes! You earned them! Want to earn even more of a discount? For each party booked by someone you invited to the event, you will get an additional item at 50% off!
The more you share your event, the more successful it will be! Here are some great idea on how to share your party:
- Post the graphic I share with you on your personal Facebook page announcing the party.
- Invite friends via text, messenger or email. Remember that I have a way for you to shop without Facebook. Ask me for the link when the party starts! You can easily email the link to your friends who do not have a Facebook account.
- Share pictures of yourself in LuLaRoe! Show them what they are missing out on!
- Tag your friends on party day in the Facebook group on how to shop in the group! I will be posting information day of the party so people can ask questions.
- Remind your friends as the party get closer!
- Share funny LuLaRoe memes!
Once you receive your invitation, please share it with your friends via Facebook message or email. Your message could look something like this.
I am excited to invite you to a LuLaRoe Facebook party. Please join me and Nancy Owen in her Facebook group on <add date and time here> at http://tinyurl.com/LLRNancyOwen. She will be sharing her whole inventory with us that evening for us to shop!
Are you new to LuLaRoe? Now is a great time to check it out and find out what all the buzz is about! Find out more information here: http://fancywithnancy.com/shop/
During the party, while shopping, be sure to use my name when shopping! Mark items as “Sold #yourname” and check out through the link in the description using my name in the claiming process.
<add personal message here>
You can also choose to add your friends directly to the Facebook group and follow up with them why you are doing so! The more shoppers you ad, the more items you can get credit for and the more items you get to take home FREE! A good number to get added to the group is around 50 or more!
If your friends and family have questions, please have them ask! Here are the styles I carry: http://fancywithnancy.com/2016/07/styles-at-lularoe-nancy-owen/